NO LONGER AVAILABLE Toyota Supra 93-98 Megan Racing Rear Lower Camber Arms
Click to Enlarge
We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
Megan Racing Inc. has developed reinforced and adjustable control arms to accommodate the needs of the aggressive and performance oriented tuner. Being constructed of a Lightweight Steel-Alloy which is able to withstand the stresses of extreme competition, these arms are powder coated with a 3-Stage process to ensure durability and protection against the elements.
These rear lower Camber-Arms are adjustable to fine tune your cars handling in the rear. When lowering a car, these will eliminate premature tire wear caused by the rear wheels riding upon the inside tread only.
SPECIFICATIONS & FEATURES:
- Toyota Supra JZA80 93-98
- Constructed of Steel Alloy for Lightweight yet Durable performance.
- Hard Rubber bushings for a more direct feel and driving experience.
- Easy to access turnbuckle-style adjustment.
- Can be adjusted without removing from the vehicle.
- Eliminates Premature Tire Wear while improving handling and stability.