We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
FREE UP HORSEPOWER AND DRAMATICALLY IMPROVE YOUR COOLING!
Anyone building a high horsepower/high boost 2JZGTE engine has to consider the effects of cooling. The OEM fan is superior and cools better than most electric fan kits on the market but causes an untidy mess in the engine bay and doesn't look so "pretty". PHR took the best of both worlds and created a fan kit that not only OUT FLOWS the OEM setup, but it really is OEM: just from a IS300!
Not only does this kit improve cooling, it also frees up sacrificial horsepower that the factory Supra engine direct driven fan soaks up. This also greatly improves the longevity of the water pump and reliability of it as well. On high RPM motors, the factory fan spins the shaft completely out of the waterpump, causing catastrophic failure. Don't be a victim. Be proactive.
We also utilize a clean aluminum fan shroud that can be polished to make that one extra bit in the engine bay shine! We offer this shroud kit in bare aluminum, or polished for a bit more.
Lexus OEM Fans are some of the best and include a factory warranty to back the parts up, just like you would with any other OEM part! These fan motors are 2 speed and can be controlled by standalones such as Motec, AEM or Haltech, etc. depending on the open slots you may or may not have on your ECU setup. Also available is the PNP Harness for the IS300 Fan Kit!
Simplify the wiring on your dual fan setup. Run your fans on LOW or HIGH. High activates with the air conditioning, as well as on command using the "high input" wire.
Works on any dual fan setup.
We use only the highest grade components and wiring in all of our wire harness products.
1. Bolt the ground to the chassis ground located below and to the left of the fuse box.
2. Connect the EB1 connector (8pin) in-line of the factory EB1 connector (located below fuse box).
3. Run fan wires routed along factory wires to the IS300 fan kit and plug in the connectors to the IS300 fans.
4. Connect Positive terminal to positive terminal of the fuse box. Make sure battery is disconnected first.
5. Secure relays using zip ties, or double sided adhesive tape to fuse box or wiring. You can also use a small screw to secure, but be careful not to damage wiring inside fuse box.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS DOES NOT FIT OEM INTAKE MANIFOLD or BATTERY LOCATION