Powerhouse Racing New Design 2JZGTE Turbo Manifold
Click to Enlarge
We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
SupraStore and Powerhouse Racing are proud to offer the turbo manifolds for the 2JZ-GTE engine. This manifold is standard on all PHR stage 3 and 4 turbo kits, utilizes 1.25" primaries, and has optional wastegate and turbo inlet configurations.
This manifold was designed with 3 purposes:
First: Ease of installation - Don't spend years trying to get your manifold to fit, only to have it come loose again. Those with the experience have bloodied enough knuckles, and ground down enough nuts to know how important this is. Second: Fitment. - This manifold is hands down the best fitting manifold on the planet. Not only does this manifold fit in the car the way it should, it fits EVERY T4 turbo available. From the baby T4's to the massive Precision 8285. Even with the H cover this turbo fits under the stock hood, away from the shock tower and you can even run it WITH a spool valve. Nobody else can claim this. Nobody else is even close. Third: Maximum Performance. - We put our manifold up the the most well known and top notch manifolds in the world and blow their doors off!
Reasons you want this manifold and not the other garbage out there:
1. These manifolds use schedule 10 stainless steel tubing. Most use 14-18 gauge which is very thin and which will not last for a long time, and if the material breaks off (which others have multiple times), you will trash the turbo with the slag. Broken off parts from the cheap material will simply destroy your turbo.
2. All TIG welded, fully back purged, for strength quality and flow. These also eliminate any crystallization (slag). Slag can break off from inside lesser manifolds and damage the turbo.
3. This collector design is the best available. Its flow is far superior to any you will find out there. It also promotes inertia of cylinder pulses, improving horsepower and response, as well as reduced back pressure.
4. The manifold uses a selection of waste gates available and in a variety of sizes and needs for each customer and more personal builds. Other name brand manifolds waste gate assemblies have fallen off over time!
5. Longer runner design will increase power and torque, especially with larger turbo set ups
6. The superior design of the waste gate(s) also do not get in the way of the intercooler pipe, or air filter set up
7. They will clear ANY turbo up to an GT45\80 with maximum clearance allowed from valve cover, hood, strut tower, and water neck.
8. Not only can you fit any turbo, you can fit it WITH a spool valve, even on the GT45/80.
9. Only these manifolds come with dump tube or tubes, which save hundred(s) of dollars and extra down time
10. Do any custom configuration of down pipe and mid pipe set ups, for any exhaust set up, saving more fabrication and down time
11. Optional ceramic coating
12. Each one is built on a car so fitment and quality is guaranteed
Powerhouse Racing Turbo Manifolds -
PHR manifolds are hand built in-house by some of the best fabricators on the planet. Pain-staking detail is taken in every inch of these works of art. They'll put their work up against anybody on the planet. You won't find one better.