We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
Unfortunately, this item has been permanently discontinued. At this time, we have no replacement options, and no idea on when it might be available again
This Boost Cut Control Device, or BCCD for short, was developed to allow the 1993-up Supra Turbo to run over 14.7psi of boost without hitting fuel cut. Unlike other boost cut control devices that are either discontinued or skew voltage output (and thus can affect other systems that reference the stock MAP sensor for operation), this BCCD allows the voltage to pass through undisturbed until it hits the predetermined 4.1V or 4.3V. Then, it caps and holds the voltage at 4.1 or 4.3V. This allows all of your Supra's factory systems such as 9-12V fuel pump operation, turbocharger transition and pre-spool, and other things to operate like normal, but will still allow the car to run over 14.7psi of boost without fuel cut! Some additional features include:
* Settings for 4.1V or 4.3V depending on the year of your Supra. This is still adjustable if needed, but simplifies things for the average installer. No need to go through the tuning process, just install it!
* Double side tape pre-applied. We recommend soldering these in, and therefore do not include any crimp connectors.
* A red LED light is visible through the wire hole to show that the unit is functioning properly.
* The instructions are the EXACT same as other boost and fuel cut controllers for the MKIV Supra Turbo, as our BCCD even has the same color wires as other popular boost cut controllers.
* Very compact 1.35" x 1.35" x 0.58" case makes installing it a breeze.
Unlike the original, detailed instructions are included in a nice PDF file when you order.
If you are installing this on a JDM Supra or other speed density based ECU which does NOT use a Mass Air Flow meter from the factory, then you will need some sort of piggyback fuel injector controller such as E-Manage, AEM FIC, or similar; otherwise when this BCCD caps the voltage of the MAP sensor, the stock ECU will not know the true manifold pressure reading, thus causing problems.
If you need installation instructions, please let us know and we will be happy to send some!
Please note that this will work on both 1JZ and 2JZ GTE setups. USDM 2JZGTE, JDM 2JZGTE, 2JZGTE VVTi, and 1JZ non-VVTi. We strongly advise using a piggyback especially in conjunction with JDM engines that are MAP based only, as the ECU will not know how much boost it is getting over 14.5 psi