We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
With a HP Rating: 935, this Precision Turbo is making big power on 4 cylinders and 6 cylinders, with the 2JZ and E46 Bimmer guys/gals snapping these bad boys up.
CEA exclusive design maintains great transient boost for a solid daily driver experience and then tire shredding mid to top end performance.
What many consider the ultimate street/strip turbo. Check out this video from our friends at SP with a 6766 CEA turbo, and it still has 8+ psi of boost left in her!
We know you want to be the best both on the track and off. Whether you're a diehard racer or just looking to boost your daily driver's performance, Precision Turbo and Engine has what you need. For exceptional power and unbeatable technology at an affordable price, PTE can help you find the perfect turbocharger for your unique setup.
PTE's PT6766 Turbocharger features the following: • Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 67mm inducer compressor wheel
• Compressor cover options:
- "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
- "H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
- "Ported H" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/3" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 66mm, 76 trim turbine wheel Turbine housing options: - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Mitsubishi .63 A/R
- Buick .63 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
If you'd like suggestions on what turbo you should purchase, please contact us for more information!