We know our customers need to save a little extra whenever possible, so we have introduced our "Make an Offer" feature! Here is how it works. You will have a maximum of three bids, that we review instantly. If accepted you win and can immediately buy the product at that price. Don't worry, if you don't win we will make you an instant offer to buy it now. Another way to help you save big with SupraStore.com!
The Precision 6266 is an outstanding turbo that has a solid operating range of 450 whp to over 700 whp (gas) and upwards to 800 rwhp on E85.
The 6266 turbo is equipped Journal bearing saves you some cash, very good spool. Next to the 6466 dual ball bearing turbo, this is our favorite street turbo for the Supra.
Great for both manual and auto gearboxes. Efficient down low.
This video is a Precision 6266 on E85 fuel, hence the extra output, but it gives you a great idea of how well this Precision 6266 spools in a 6 speed Supra.
HP Rating: 735
Like many in the product range the Precision 6266 features the latest and greatest in compressor and turbine wheel technology from Precision, the PT6266 CEA® offers a unique combination of Competition Engineered Aerodynamics (CEA®) with both hot and cold sides! Offering a 30-45 horsepower increase over similarly sized turbine wheel equipped turbos, the PT6266 CEA® is the perfect choice for those wanting to make more power without changing their current system much.
PTE's PT6266 Turbocharger features the following: • Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) compressor wheel machined from a 2618-aluminum forging
• Higher efficiency and faster transient response for maximum power and performance
• 62mm inducer compressor wheel Compressor cover options: - "E" compressor cover 3.0" inlet/2.0" outlet
- "Ported S" compressor cover 4.0" inlet/2.5" outlet
• Exclusive CEA® (Competition Engineered Aerodynamics) 62mm, 76 trim turbine wheel Turbine housing options: - T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 4 bolt (2.5") discharge
- T3 .63 A/R with 5 bolt discharge (with or without wastegate hole)
- T3 .63 or .82 A/R with 3" V-Band discharge
- V-Band inlet .64 or .82 A/R with V-Band discharge
- T4 Tangential .58 or .68 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- T4 Divided .84 A/R with 3 5/8" V-Band discharge
- Mitsubishi .63 A/R
- Buick .63 A/R
- GMC Syclone/Typhoon .85 A/R
• Available with either a Hydrodynamic 360° thrust bearing system, or an air-cooled, dual ceramic ball-bearing center housing rotating assembly (CHRA)
Precision customers have a history of setting records and getting noticed. They don't sit in the stands watching the action – they're the ones making it happen. Innovation is a collaborative process and we focus our efforts on you. Get involved and be a part of the action today with PTE.
If you'd like suggestions on what turbo you should purchase, please contact us for more information!